ATHENA offers various opportunities for students, staff, researchers, and stakeholders.
May is a busy month for ATHENA members as we organize plenty of events all around Europe!
Join us at our events:
- ATHENA student board inauguration in Lublin, Poland 05/10-12
- First strategic dialogue on European universities in Maastricht, Netherlands 05/10
- Conference for the French and Spanish universities involved in the European University Initiative in Madrid, Spain 05/22
- ATHENATHON. Anyone can participate, either joining Strava club “Europe Day ATHENATHON” or sharing distance on social media using our official hashtags #athenathon #move4athena 05/09-06/09
- ATHENA Career office meeting in Chania, Greece 05/18-19
Participate in BIPs – Blended Intensive Programmes that integrate physical mobility and virtual learning for students and staff:
- ATHENA Soft skills academy in Chania, Greece 05/15-20
- Webinar on journal assessment for publishing and information management “Use the accessible resources wisely” online, 05/11
- Training week for librarians in Maribor, Slovenia, online 05/8-12; onsite 05/29-06/02
- International staff week in Chania, Greece 05/15-19
- ATHENA goes global in Maribor, Slovenia 05/29-06/02
Stay in tune with ATHENA news – sign up for the newsletter, follow ATHENA on social media and regularly check our website for more.