Have you ever wondered about the job market in Lublin, explored the employment opportunities in Siegen, or looked into the thriving industries in Vilnius?
Join the first panel discussion of the ATHENA Career Days, where job market experts and student representatives from Lublin, Siegen, and Vilnius explain the intricacies of these questions. Gain valuable insights into the local employment landscape and discover the sectors that are currently thriving in each city. In an open Q&A session, you will have the opportunity to ask your questions and receive individual feedback.
Mark your calendar! Join us on Thursday, 9 November at 4 pm CET (Central European Time) for a dynamic conversation that could shape your career path. Register now at https://forms.gle/TFvUBzpd3nWSuG1D7.
Our moderator Eithne Knappitsch from the Carinthia University of Applied Sciences will guide you through the discussion. Don’t miss this opportunity to explore and navigate your career path with expertise!
- Wiktoria Herun, Division of Academic Promotion at Lublin Municipal Office
- Innocent Novart, Student at Maria Curie-Skłodowska University in Lublin
- Stefanie Aha, SieguVer at the University of Siegen
- Dilmurod Nasibullaev, Student at the University of Siegen
- Milena Seržantė, Center of Strategic Partnership at Vilnius Gediminas Technical University
- Adomas Bernotas and Danielius Bernotas, Students at Vilnius Gediminas Technical University