From November 28th to December 1st, one of ATHENA’s associated partner, LE STUDIUM – Institute for advanced studies is organising a virtual meeting where experts will discuss Artificial Intelligence and Plasma Science and how the two are connected.
The meeting aims at :
- introducing some basics on AI and machine learning strategies for Plasma Science
- exemplifying the first demonstrations on the use of AI in plasma science. Here Plasma Science encompasses among others: plasma processing, plasma medicine, plasma agriculture, plasma device control and monitoring, plasma diagnostics, …
- developing an interdisciplinary international researcher network on Artificial Intelligence for Plasma Science
Here is the list of the confirmed speakers :
- Dr Bhaskar Chaudhury, Dhirubhai Ambani Institute of Information and Communication Technology (India)
- Prof. Marcílio de Souto, Computer Science Laboratory of Orleans (LIFO) /University of Orléans (France)
- Dr Utku Kürşat Ercan, İzmir Katip Çelebi University (Turkey)
- Prof. Sylwia Ptasinska, Radiation Laboratory and Department of Physics and Astronomy, University of Notre Dame (United States of America)
- Prof. Xin Tu, University of Liverpool (United Kingdom)
To register for this event, please follow this link.