Embark on a journey from the Alps to the Mediterranean Sea as we invite you to delve into the dynamic job market within our ATHENA cities!
The ATHENA Career Days present an exciting online panel discussion focused on highlighting employment opportunities and promising career prospects in the regions of Carinthia, Crete, and Maribor. Our moderator Hervé Perreau from the University of Orléans will guide you through the discussion. Engage with esteemed job market experts and local student representatives and have insightful conversations about your transition into the professional world.
Save the date! Join us on Thursday, 23 November at 4 pm CET (Central European Time). Secure your place by registering at https://forms.gle/TFvUBzpd3nWSuG1D7.
Don’t miss this opportunity to shape your future!
- Alexandra Truppe, CEO at Carinthian International Center
- Katja Keischnigg and Mariëtte Sorgdrager, Students at Carinthia University of Applied Sciences
- Lambros Kambourakis, Vice Governor for Social Policy of the Region of Crete
- Manolis Papadoyiannis, Student at the Hellenic Mediterranean University
- Vesna Miloševič Zupančič, Head of Expertise and Youth and Labour Market Expert at e-Študentski Servis
- Vid Pejovnik, Student at the University of Maribor